Clearwater Mall LEGO Exhibition 24 to 25 August 2019
The Clearwater Mall LEGO Exhibition is happening 24 to 25 August 2019.
With over 50 tables of brick-filled goodness, the Clearwater LEGO exhibition is sure to be a weekend filled with fun and excitement. Everyone is invited to experience the delight that LEGO has to offer: wide-eyed children, young-at-heart adults, dedicated LEGO lovers, curious admirers of great art and inquisitive fans of sophisticated technical builds.
There will be something for everyone. You can look forward to seeing a fascinating variety of LEGO models built by the members of zaLUG – The South African LEGO User Group. There will also be competitions and interactive activities around the mall.
Mark it in your calendars!
With another successful display event at Clearwater Mall we’re a bunch of tired, but happy luggers. Two days is a long time for a display event, and I’m sure many people aren’t aware just how tiring sitting there and talking to people who are eager to ask questions...
Stand a chance of winning a LEGO hamper to the value of R5,000!
We will run a photo sharing competition during the LEGO Exhibition on 24 and 25 August 2019. To be eligible to win, entrants must take a photo of their favourite LEGO model on display, join our Facebook group (facebook.com/groups/zalug) and share the photo on our wall. Entries close midnight on Wednesday, 28 August 2019, and the winners’ names will be drawn live on air on #aroundtheblock on Thursday, 29 August 2019. We will notify the winners on the Facebook post they shared.
- First prize: R5,000 Lego Hamper!
- Second prize: To be confirmed
- Third prize: To be confirmed
Competions rules, terms and conditions
- To be eligible to win either prize in the “Take a photo of your favourite build” competition, contestants must join our Facebook group at facebook.com/groups/zalug and create a new post on our Facebook group.
- Prizes are given to a maximum of three winners as detailed above. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- One competition entry allowed per person. The draw for the competition will take place live on #aroundtheblock on Facebook live, just after 19:00 on Thursday, 29 August 2019.
- The Competition closes at midnight on Wednesday, 28 August 2018. No late entries will be accepted. The date-and-timestamp on the Facebook post will be used in the event of dispute. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Competition winners will be contacted on Facebook by direct message as well as a comment on their competition entry. Winners must be able to collect their prize at Clearwater Mall at an agreed scheduled time around the first week of September 2019 from the zaLUG Chairman or his nominee. Prizes will not be shipped or available to be collected later.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- zaLUG reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of an act of god or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of our control.
- Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible via our Facebook group and website.
- The zaLUG Chairman decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
- By entering the competition, you agree to the use of your name and photo uploaded in any publicity material, as well as your entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- zaLUG members and families of members are not eligible to enter nor eligible to win any prizes.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.