August 26, 2017 @ 10:00 am – August 27, 2017 @ 3:00 pm
Piazza, Clearwater Mall
The exhibition will take place, free of charge, on Saturday 26 August from 08:00 until 17:00, and on Sunday 27 August 2017 from 08:00 until 15:00.
- To participate in the competition, take a photo of your favourite display on the day and post it on the zaLUG Facebook group at www.facebook.com/groups/zalug. Remember to tag #zaLUG and #clearwatermall in your description to stand a chance of winning a LEGO® hamper to the value of R5000!
- Although you can post multiple photos, only one entry will be accepted per person.
- Closing date for entries will be 14:30 on Sunday, 27 August 2017. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- zaLUG reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of our control.
- Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible via our Facebook group and website.
- The prize is a R5,000 LEGO hamper, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the Chairman of zaLUG and or his appointed agent. The winner will be notified by DM on Facebook and on the original post made. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The zaLUG Chairman or his agent will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- zaLUG’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
- By entering the competition, you agree to the use of your name and photo uploaded in any publicity material, as well as your entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- ZALUG members and families of members are not eligible to enter nor eligible to win any prizes.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.